About This Product:
WOMBAROO FORMULA ONE MILK REPLACERS are a superior milk replacement product for more animals because:
- Other low lactose milk products are normally prepared from cow's milk using the enzyme lactase to convert milk lactose into its component sugars of glucose and galactose. This process does not alter the nature or composition of protein or fat in cow's milk, which can be quite inappropriate for other mammal species.
- Milk protein is composed of two main fractions: casein and whey protein. Cow's milk protein contains about 20% whey protein. Protein in the natural milk of such animals as puppies, kittens, foals, piglets, and marsupials contains up to 50% whey protein. Whey protein has more essential amino acids than casein so products made from modified cow's milk are likely to be nutritionally deficient for other species.
- The fat in cow's milk is about 40% unsaturated and 60% saturated fat. Cow's milk is also low in several essential omega-3 fatty acids. Fat in the milk of many other animals can be up to 65%
unsaturated fat and contain high levels of linolenic acid, an important omega-3 fatty acid.
- The ingredients in WOMBAROO Formula One Milk Replacers include whole milk solids, whey protein isolates, caseinates, vegetable oils, a-linolenic acid, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, EPA,DHA, and vitamins and minerals. Each formula is tailored appropriately for individual species.
- WOMBAROO Formula One is made from individual ingredients blended together to produce a milk that is low in lactose yet contains more whey protein, unsaturated fat and omega-3 fatty acids than lactase modified cow's milk products.
- WOMBAROO Formula One contains added taurine, an essential nutrient for cats, about 50% whey protein and 65% unsaturated fat, of which some 10% is omega-3 fatty acids.
- WOMBAROO Formula One, because of its concentration of quality ingredients, is economic to use in giving your animals high quality care.
- WOMBAROO Formula One is available in 500g resealable plastic jars and 5kg, 10kg and 20kg polypropylene sacks. A measuring scoop is provided.