About This Product:
- First Aid Formula ia an emergency nutrition aid for all sick or orphaned animals, including marsupials.
- First Aidis a low lactose milk formula made up of caseinates, whey protein isolates, milk fat, vegetable oils, EPA, DHA, vitamins and minerals.
Directions for Use:
- To use full strength, add 1 level measure (20g) of powder to 130ml of pre-boiled warm water.
- To make one liter of milk, add 6 level measures of powder to 500ml of pre-boiled warm water. Mix into a paste, then make up to one liter using pre-boiled warm water and mixing thoroughly. An electric whisk can be used for mixing.
- Prepared milk can be stored for 24 hours if refrigerated, or up to two weeks if frozen in ice cube trays..
- Milk that has been thawed should be mixed well before use. Do not refreeze.
- For the first 3 feeds, use First Aid at half strength. (Half measure plus 130ml warm pre-boiled water).
- Thereafter, feed First Aid full strength until Wombaroo Milk Replacer for the animal is obtained.
- Store below 30º C (86º F). Protect from light and moisture.
- This product is available in 250g and 500g packs.