|Min. Crude Protein
||Min. Vitamin A
Min. Crude Fat
||Min. Vitamin D3
||Min. Vitamin B2
|Min Calcium (CA)
||Min. Magnesium (Mg)
|Max Calcium (CA)
||Min. Ferrous Iron (Fe±±)
|Min. Phosphorus (P)
||Min. Zinc (Zn)
|Max. Phosphorus (P)
||Min. Manganese (Mn)
|Min. Salt (NaCl)
||Min. Copper (Cu)
|Max. Salt (NaCl)
Min. Iodine (I)
|Max. Fluorine (F)
Growth & Feed Chart
About This Product:
- Wombaroo Dog Milk Replacer is a highly digestible, easily prepared milk substitute formulated to closely resemble the nutrient composition of bitch milk.
- Use Wombaroo for hand-rearing orphaned puppies or supplementing bitches with large litters.
- Wombaroo Dog Milk Replacer is a powder and is available in a 215g pack which makes 1 liter. It also comes in packs of 1kg, 5kg, 10kg and 20kg.
Directions for Use:
- When unopened, the powder remains stable for up to 18 months if stored below 30º C (86º F) and protected from moisture.
- To make one liter of milk, add 215g of powder to 300ml of pre-boiled warm water. Mix into a paste, then make up to one liter using pre-boiled warm water and mixing thoroughly. An electric whisk can be used for mixing.
- Prepared milk can be stored for 24 hours if refrigerated, or up to two weeks if frozen.
- Milk that has been thawed should be mixed well before use. Do not refreeze.
- Success in hand-rearing puppies greatly improves if they receive colostrum at birth. Impact Colostrum Supplementis available for puppies that did NOT get colostrum from the bitch.
- Keep puppies in a clean, draught-free environment at about 30º C (86º F).
- Warm Wombaroo Dog Milk Replacer to about 35º C (95º F).
- Feed from a bottle with teat every 2 hours for the first three days, reducing this to every 4 hours by the end of the first week. Stimulate puppies to defecate and urinate after each feed.
- During the second week reduce feeding to 6 hour intervals.
- Encourage puppies to lap once their eyes are open and voluntary bowel movements begin.
- To avoid dehydration during periods of hot weather give puppies a drink of pre-boiled water between feeds. Always offer puppies drinking water once their eyes open and they become mobile.
- Consult your veterinarian or breeder for particular advice about caring for your breed of puppy.
- Different breeds of puppies have different growth rates. Caregivers should contact their veterinarians or breeder for information about the growth rate of their particular breed.
- It is important to weigh puppies regularly to verify weight gains and determine the volume of milk to feed.
- Overfeeding milk can cause diarrhea, so feed the suggested volumes in our tables.
- When puppies are about four weeks old they should show interest in solid food. To entice them to eat solids, offer a small portion of puppy kibble soaked in Wombaroo.
- Once puppies start to eat solid food, continue to increase the
solids and reduce the milk in their diet until they are fully weaned at about eight weeks.
- Consult your veterinarian for more advice.
- Wombaroo not only provides the best nutrition for your puppies it is also inexpensive to use -- less that $1 per day to rear even the largest breed of puppy.
|©WOMBAROO FOOD PRODUCTS |
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 08 8379 1339